Book your IAD to ATW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Appleton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and ATW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Outagamie County Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to ATW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Appleton (ATW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Appleton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to ATW Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Curacao? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Laughlin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orient Beach St Maarten you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Block Island Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Appleton (IAD to ATW)
- Sun Country Airlines offers flights from Washington, DC to Appleton, WI.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Appleton from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 168 seats.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from IAD to ATW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 162 passengers that flew from Washington to Appleton in 2009.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 162 passengers from IAD to ATW in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Appleton, WI in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to ATW for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 168 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Washington to Appleton.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Appleton in 2009 was 96.43%.
- 168 seats were available on flights from IAD to ATW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 162 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to ATW that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to ATW in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)