to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Airlines carried a total of 670 passengers from DCA to AUS in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to AUS for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Austin in 2009 was 94.57%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Austin, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 670 passengers that flew from Washington to Austin in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to AUS in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Washington to Austin.
- American Airlines operated flights from DCA to AUS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Austin from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- 708 seats were available on flights from DCA to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 670 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to AUS that year.
- American Airlines offers flights from Washington, DC to Austin, TX.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Haiti Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.