Book your IAD to AUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Austin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and AUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Austin Bergstrom Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to AUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to AUS Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Austin Bergstrom Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to AUS
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Austin (IAD to AUS)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Austin in 2009 was 78.49%.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operates the shortest flights from Washington to Austin.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 21,039 passengers from IAD to AUS in 2009.
- There were 38,821 passengers that flew from Washington to Austin in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from IAD to AUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between IAD and AUS takes about 180 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Austin from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Washington and Austin.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to AUS for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Austin, TX takes about 180 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Austin, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 48,956 seats were available on flights from IAD to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38,821 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to AUS that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Austin is 1297 miles.
- Flight #7281, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 18 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Austin.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to AUS in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Shuttle America, Gojet Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Austin, TX.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Austin.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Triangle Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Odessa TX you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.