Book your DCA to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to BWI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Baltimore (DCA to BWI)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to BWI for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Baltimore, MD.
- 274 seats were available on flights from DCA to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 74 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to BWI that year.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 48 passengers from DCA to BWI in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to BWI in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Baltimore in 2009 was 65.11%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Baltimore.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from DCA to BWI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Baltimore from Ryan International is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 148 seats.
- There were 74 passengers that flew from Washington to Baltimore in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cardiff Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.