Book your IAD to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to BWI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Baltimore (IAD to BWI)
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to BWI in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Baltimore in 2009 was 68.98%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 110 passengers from IAD to BWI in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Washington and Baltimore.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was World Airways' DC-10-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, US Airways, Comair, Chautauqua Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, World Airways offer flights from Washington, DC to Baltimore, MD.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to BWI for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 361 passengers that flew from Washington to Baltimore in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Baltimore from World Airways is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 318 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from IAD to BWI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 939 seats were available on flights from IAD to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 361 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to BWI that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Spokane? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Des Moines and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Solvang Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.