Book your DCA to BTR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Baton Rouge airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and BTR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Baton Rouge Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to BTR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to BTR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Baton Rouge (DCA to BTR)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 146 passengers from DCA to BTR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Baton Rouge from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Baton Rouge.
- Continental Airlines, Republic Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Baton Rouge, LA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Baton Rouge in 2009 was 95.92%.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to BTR in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- There were 231 passengers that flew from Washington to Baton Rouge in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to BTR for Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from DCA to BTR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 243 seats were available on flights from DCA to BTR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 231 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to BTR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Cozumel and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Vermont Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.