Book your IAD to BED flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Bedford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and BED, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Laurence G. Hanscom Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to BED Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bedford (BED), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bedford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to BED Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Bedford (IAD to BED)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Bedford from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland, Air Canada offer flights from Washington, DC to Bedford, MA.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to BED in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 320 passengers that flew from Washington to Bedford in 2009.
- 684 seats were available on flights from IAD to BED in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 320 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to BED that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Bedford, MA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Bedford.
- Air Greenland operated flights from IAD to BED using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Bedford in 2009 was 58.54%.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 273 passengers from IAD to BED in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to BED for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.