to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 120 passengers from DCA to BHM in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Washington and Birmingham.
- 476 seats were available on flights from DCA to BHM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 317 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to BHM that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Birmingham from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to BHM in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to BHM for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Birmingham in 2009 was 64.51%.
- Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Comair, Republic Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Birmingham, AL.
- There were 317 passengers that flew from Washington to Birmingham in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from DCA to BHM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Birmingham, AL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Cancun? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Toronto Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including South Lake Tahoe Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Riviera Maya today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.