to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to BHM in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Birmingham from Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Birmingham in 2009 was 72.28%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Washington and Birmingham.
- American Connection, Continental Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Birmingham, AL.
- American Connection operated flights from IAD to BHM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 8,780 seats were available on flights from IAD to BHM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,325 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to BHM that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Birmingham, AL in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 6,325 passengers that flew from Washington to Birmingham in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to BHM for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Connection carried a total of 6,170 passengers from IAD to BHM in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Kansas City? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bethany Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kissimmee Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.