Book your IAD to BOS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Boston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and BOS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to BOS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to BOS Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Logan Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to BOS
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Boston (IAD to BOS)
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, JetBlue Airways, UNITED operate the shortest flights from Washington to Boston.
- UNITED operated flights from IAD to BOS using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #7337, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 54 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Boston.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to BOS in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- There were 359,153 passengers that flew from Washington to Boston in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Boston, MA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Boston from UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 258 seats.
- 481,333 seats were available on flights from IAD to BOS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 359,153 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to BOS that year.
- UNITED carried a total of 166,352 passengers from IAD to BOS in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Boston in 2009 was 80.36%.
- UNITED, JetBlue Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Shuttle America, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Boston, MA.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Boston is 413 miles.
- The shortest flight between IAD and BOS takes about 63 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Boston.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Boston, MA takes about 64 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to BOS for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Washington and Boston.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Queens College you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.