Book your IAD to BUF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Buffalo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and BUF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Buffalo Niagara Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to BUF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to BUF Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Buffalo Niagara Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to BUF
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Buffalo (IAD to BUF)
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Buffalo is 284 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to BUF in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight between IAD and BUF takes about 44 minutes.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Buffalo.
- Chautauqua Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Air Greenland, Shuttle America, UNITED offer flights from Washington, DC to Buffalo, NY.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Buffalo, NY takes about 45 minutes.
- Flight #7038, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 51 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Buffalo.
- There were 58,098 passengers that flew from Washington to Buffalo in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to BUF for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from IAD to BUF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 74,136 seats were available on flights from IAD to BUF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 58,098 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to BUF that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Buffalo in 2009 was 73.16%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Buffalo, NY in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Washington to Buffalo.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 39,522 passengers from IAD to BUF in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Washington and Buffalo.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Buffalo from UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 244 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Toledo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kiev Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.