to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Camp Springs from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from IAD to ADW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to ADW for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to ADW in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Camp Springs, MD in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Lake Chelan you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.