Book your IAD to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to CUN Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Cancun Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to CUN
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Cancun (IAD to CUN)
- There were 41,346 passengers that flew from Washington to Cancun in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 32,068 passengers from IAD to CUN in 2009.
- Mexicana operated flights from IAD to CUN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 50,797 seats were available on flights from IAD to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 41,346 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to CUN that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to CUN for Mexicana is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- UNITED, Delta Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Mexicana offer flights from Washington, DC to Cancun, Mexico.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Cancun in 2009 was 74.6%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Washington and Cancun.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to CUN in 2009 was Mexicana's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Cancun from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Myrtle Beach and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tallahassee Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cleveland Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.