Book your DCA to CHS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Charleston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and CHS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Charleston Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to CHS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CHS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to CHS Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Charleston Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to CHS
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Charleston (DCA to CHS)
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 23,556 passengers from DCA to CHS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to CHS in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Charleston in 2009 was 69.17%.
- There were 48,579 passengers that flew from Washington to Charleston in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Charleston, SC in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Washington and Charleston.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to CHS for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from DCA to CHS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Charleston from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- 68,684 seats were available on flights from DCA to CHS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48,579 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to CHS that year.
- Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, US Airways, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Charleston, SC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Los Angeles? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to la and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cape Cod Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Key West Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.