Book your DCA to CRW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Charleston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and CRW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Yeager with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to CRW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CRW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to CRW Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Yeager.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to CRW
|US Airways||Saab SF340A/B|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Charleston (DCA to CRW)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Charleston, WV in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- 31,690 seats were available on flights from DCA to CRW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13,326 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to CRW that year.
- There were 13,326 passengers that flew from Washington to Charleston in 2009.
- Colgan Air carried a total of 13,309 passengers from DCA to CRW in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Charleston in 2009 was 41.44%.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to CRW in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Colgan Air, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Washington, DC to Charleston, WV.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Charleston.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Charleston from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to CRW for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 33 seats.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from DCA to CRW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)