Book your DCA to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to CLT
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Charlotte (DCA to CLT)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Charlotte is 331 miles.
- 364,830 seats were available on flights from DCA to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 274,949 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to CLT that year.
- There were 274,949 passengers that flew from Washington to Charlotte in 2009.
- Flight #1743, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 18 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Charlotte.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Charlotte from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from DCA to CLT using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 244,425 passengers from DCA to CLT in 2009.
- US Airways, Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Charlotte, NC.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Washington and Charlotte.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Charlotte, NC takes about 59 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Washington to Charlotte.
- The shortest flight between DCA and CLT takes about 59 minutes.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Charlotte.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Charlotte in 2009 was 72.02%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Edinburgh and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Paradise Island you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.