Book your IAD to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to CLT Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Paris Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to CLT
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Charlotte (IAD to CLT)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Charlotte from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Charlotte.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Charlotte, NC takes about 58 minutes.
- Flight #7031, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 30 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Charlotte.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Shuttle America, Republic Airlines, US Airways, Air Wisconsin, UNITED, Northwest Airlines, American Connection, Midwest Airlines, North American Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Charlotte, NC.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 135,415 passengers from IAD to CLT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Charlotte in 2009 was 72.53%.
- There were 153,674 passengers that flew from Washington to Charlotte in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- 211,937 seats were available on flights from IAD to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 153,674 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to CLT that year.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Washington to Charlotte.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Charlotte is 321 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from IAD to CLT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 10 airline companies operating between Washington and Charlotte.
- The shortest flight between IAD and CLT takes about 55 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)