Book your IAD to CHO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Charlottesville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and CHO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Charlottesville Albemarle with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to CHO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlottesville (CHO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlottesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to CHO Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Charlottesville Albemarle.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to CHO
|United Airlines||Saab SF340A/B|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Charlottesville (IAD to CHO)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to CHO for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 33 seats.
- There were 29,682 passengers that flew from Washington to Charlottesville in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Charlottesville, VA in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- 47,526 seats were available on flights from IAD to CHO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 29,682 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to CHO that year.
- Colgan Air carried a total of 29,682 passengers from IAD to CHO in 2009.
- Colgan Air operated flights from IAD to CHO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Colgan Air offers flights from Washington, DC to Charlottesville, VA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Charlottesville in 2009 was 62.38%.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to CHO in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Charlottesville from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Washington to Charlottesville.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Nashville? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Toronto Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Dallas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Aspen today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.