Book your IAD to CYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Cheyenne airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and CYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Cheyenne Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to CYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cheyenne (CYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cheyenne on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to CYS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Cheyenne (IAD to CYS)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Cheyenne, WY in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Cheyenne in 2009 was 89.66%.
- UNITED, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Cheyenne, WY.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Cheyenne from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- 482 seats were available on flights from IAD to CYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 430 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to CYS that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to CYS for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- There were 430 passengers that flew from Washington to Cheyenne in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 268 passengers from IAD to CYS in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from IAD to CYS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to CYS in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Cheyenne.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Antonio Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Toronto you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Punta Cana Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.