Book your DCA to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to ORD
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Chicago (DCA to ORD)
- UNITED, American Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Washington, DC to Chicago, IL.
- 989,426 seats were available on flights from DCA to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 730,559 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to ORD that year.
- UNITED carried a total of 458,279 passengers from DCA to ORD in 2009.
- Flight #889, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Chicago.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Chicago is 612 miles.
- There were 730,559 passengers that flew from Washington to Chicago in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from DCA to ORD using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Chicago.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Chicago in 2009 was 73.88%.
- The shortest flight between DCA and ORD takes about 93 minutes.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Chicago, IL takes about 93 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Washington and Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to ORD in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- UNITED, American Airlines, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Washington to Chicago.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Chicago from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Lima and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lava Hot Springs Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.