Book your IAD to CKB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Clarksburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and CKB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to North Central West Virginia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to CKB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Clarksburg (CKB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Clarksburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to CKB Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to North Central West Virginia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to CKB
|United Airlines||Saab SF340A/B|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Clarksburg (IAD to CKB)
- 8,711 seats were available on flights from IAD to CKB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 5,799 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to CKB that year.
- Colgan Air operated flights from IAD to CKB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Clarksburg from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- Colgan Air carried a total of 5,477 passengers from IAD to CKB in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Clarksburg in 2009 was 68.21%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Clarksburg, WV in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- Colgan Air, USA 3000 offer flights from Washington, DC to Clarksburg, WV.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Clarksburg.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to CKB in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild. The SF-340/B started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to CKB for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 33 seats.
- There were 5,799 passengers that flew from Washington to Clarksburg in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Teahupoo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Armands Circle you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.