Book your DCA to CLE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Cleveland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and CLE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Hopkins Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to CLE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to CLE Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Hopkins Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to CLE
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Cleveland (DCA to CLE)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to CLE for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Cleveland, OH takes about 57 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Cleveland is 310 miles.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Washington and Cleveland.
- Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, UNITED, Northwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin, US Airways offer flights from Washington, DC to Cleveland, OH.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to CLE in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- There were 50,091 passengers that flew from Washington to Cleveland in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Cleveland, OH in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Washington to Cleveland.
- The shortest flight between DCA and CLE takes about 54 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Cleveland in 2009 was 47.92%.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Cleveland.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 31,114 passengers from DCA to CLE in 2009.
- 89,272 seats were available on flights from DCA to CLE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50,091 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to CLE that year.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from DCA to CLE using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #2722, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Cleveland.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Cleveland from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to London England and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Las Vegas Hotels on the Strip you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Belize Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.