to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Cologne.
- 940 seats were available on flights from IAD to CGN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 860 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to CGN that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Cologne, Germany in 2009 was Lufthansa's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to CGN in 2009 was UNITED's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Cologne in 2009 was 91.31%.
- Lufthansa, UNITED offer flights from Washington, DC to Cologne, Germany.
- There were 860 passengers that flew from Washington to Cologne in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Cologne from Lufthansa is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 341 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to CGN for UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 258 seats.
- Lufthansa operated flights from IAD to CGN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Lufthansa carried a total of 628 passengers from IAD to CGN in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kings Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.