Book your IAD to CGN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Cologne airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and CGN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Cologne Bonn with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to CGN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cologne (CGN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cologne on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to CGN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Cologne (IAD to CGN)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Cologne.
- 940 seats were available on flights from IAD to CGN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 860 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to CGN that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Cologne, Germany in 2009 was Lufthansa's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to CGN in 2009 was UNITED's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Cologne in 2009 was 91.31%.
- Lufthansa, UNITED offer flights from Washington, DC to Cologne, Germany.
- There were 860 passengers that flew from Washington to Cologne in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Cologne from Lufthansa is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 341 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to CGN for UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 258 seats.
- Lufthansa operated flights from IAD to CGN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Lufthansa carried a total of 628 passengers from IAD to CGN in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kings Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.