Book your DCA to CMH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Columbus airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and CMH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Port Columbus Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to CMH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbus (CMH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbus on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to CMH Route Map
Looking for Rehoboth Beach Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cedar Rapids Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Port Columbus Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to CMH
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Columbus (DCA to CMH)
- There were 63,647 passengers that flew from Washington to Columbus in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Columbus, OH in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to CMH in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Columbus from Midwest Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- Republic Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Columbus, OH.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to CMH for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 25,189 passengers from DCA to CMH in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Columbus in 2009 was 63.87%.
- 99,650 seats were available on flights from DCA to CMH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 63,647 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to CMH that year.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from DCA to CMH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Washington and Columbus.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)