Book your DCA to DAL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and DAL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Love Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to DAL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to DAL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Dallas (DCA to DAL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to DAL for Midwest Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Dallas from Midwest Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from DCA to DAL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Dallas.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Dallas in 2009 was 96.05%.
- Midwest Airlines carried a total of 73 passengers from DCA to DAL in 2009.
- Midwest Airlines, Republic Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Dallas, TX.
- 152 seats were available on flights from DCA to DAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 146 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to DAL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Dallas, TX in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer which started flying in 2004.
- There were 146 passengers that flew from Washington to Dallas in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to DAL in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Myrtle Beach Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.