Book your DCA to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to DFW
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Dallas (DCA to DFW)
- American Airlines operated flights from DCA to DFW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 623,828 seats were available on flights from DCA to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 508,337 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to DFW that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to DFW in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- There were 508,337 passengers that flew from Washington to Dallas in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to DFW for American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Dallas in 2009 was 80%.
- Flight #1657, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Dallas.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Dallas.
- American Eagle, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Washington to Dallas.
- American Airlines carried a total of 446,506 passengers from DCA to DFW in 2009.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Dallas, TX takes about 169 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Dallas from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Washington and Dallas.
- The shortest flight between DCA and DFW takes about 167 minutes.
- American Airlines, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, US Airways, Continental Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Washington, DC to Dallas, TX.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Dallas is 1192 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Plane Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Resorts in Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.