to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Airlines operated flights from IAD to DAL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to DAL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Dallas in 2009 was 86.35%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Dallas.
- There were 216 passengers that flew from Washington to Dallas in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 129 passengers from IAD to DAL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to DAL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Dallas, TX.
- 298 seats were available on flights from IAD to DAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 216 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to DAL that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Dallas from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Amsterdam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Saratoga Springs Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Puerto Rico Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.