Book your IAD to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to DFW
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Dallas (IAD to DFW)
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Washington and Dallas.
- American Airlines operated flights from IAD to DFW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 212,140 passengers from IAD to DFW in 2009.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Dallas, TX takes about 165 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Dallas from UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Dallas is 1172 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to DFW for Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between IAD and DFW takes about 165 minutes.
- Flight #1989, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Dallas.
- There were 250,859 passengers that flew from Washington to Dallas in 2009.
- American Airlines, Shuttle America, UNITED, Comair offer flights from Washington, DC to Dallas, TX.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Dallas.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to DFW in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Washington to Dallas.
- 334,919 seats were available on flights from IAD to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 250,859 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to DFW that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Dallas in 2009 was 75.5%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Myrtle Beach Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.