Book your DCA to DAY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Dayton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and DAY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to James M. Cox Dayton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to DAY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to DAY Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to James M. Cox Dayton Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to DAY
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Dayton (DCA to DAY)
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to DAY in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Dayton, OH in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 20,370 seats were available on flights from DCA to DAY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,523 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to DAY that year.
- There were 8,523 passengers that flew from Washington to Dayton in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to DAY for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Dayton.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 8,459 passengers from DCA to DAY in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from DCA to DAY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin, Comair offer flights from Washington, DC to Dayton, OH.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Dayton in 2009 was 42.78%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Dayton from Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Cabo San Lucas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fayetteville AR you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.