Book your IAD to DAY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Dayton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and DAY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to James M. Cox Dayton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to DAY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to DAY Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to James M. Cox Dayton Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to DAY
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Dayton (IAD to DAY)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Dayton in 2009 was 62.43%.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Dayton.
- There were 43,409 passengers that flew from Washington to Dayton in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to DAY in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- American Connection carried a total of 23,142 passengers from IAD to DAY in 2009.
- Flight #7333, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 56 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Dayton.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Dayton, OH in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Connection, ExpressJet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Gojet Airlines, Freedom Airlines, Xtra Airways, Air Uganda offer flights from Washington, DC to Dayton, OH.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Dayton from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Dayton is 368 miles.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Washington to Dayton.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from IAD to DAY using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Dayton, OH takes about 61 minutes.
- The shortest flight between IAD and DAY takes about 60 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Washington and Dayton.
- 66,738 seats were available on flights from IAD to DAY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 43,409 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to DAY that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to DAY for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Milwaukee and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grand Junction Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Toledo Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.