to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air India carried a total of 6,526 passengers from IAD to DEL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Delhi from Air India is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 238 seats.
- Air India operated flights from IAD to DEL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Delhi, India in 2009 was Air India's B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Washington to Delhi.
- Air India offers flights from Washington, DC to Delhi, India.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to DEL for Air India is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 238 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to DEL in 2009 was Air India's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- 7,378 seats were available on flights from IAD to DEL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,526 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to DEL that year.
- There were 6,526 passengers that flew from Washington to Delhi in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Delhi in 2009 was 88.45%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Toronto and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Costa Rica Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Virginia Beach Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.