Book your DCA to DSM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Des Moines airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and DSM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Des Moines Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to DSM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Des Moines (DSM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Des Moines on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to DSM Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Des Moines Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to DSM
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Des Moines (DCA to DSM)
- Comair operated flights from DCA to DSM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to DSM for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- The shortest flight between DCA and DSM takes about 128 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 6,835 passengers from DCA to DSM in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Des Moines, IA.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to DSM in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Des Moines is 897 miles.
- Comair, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Washington to Des Moines.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Washington and Des Moines.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Des Moines in 2009 was 72.09%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Des Moines from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- There were 10,547 passengers that flew from Washington to Des Moines in 2009.
- 14,995 seats were available on flights from DCA to DSM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10,547 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to DSM that year.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Des Moines.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Des Moines, IA takes about 132 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Des Moines, IA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #6353, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Des Moines.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise San Diego Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Los Angeles Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Philadelphia you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Belize Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.