Book your IAD to DSM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Des Moines airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and DSM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Des Moines Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to DSM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Des Moines (DSM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Des Moines on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to DSM Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Des Moines (IAD to DSM)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Des Moines from Northwest Airlines is the B747-2/3 built by Boeing with 404 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from IAD to DSM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Des Moines, IA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B747-2/3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to DSM in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 1,612 seats were available on flights from IAD to DSM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,545 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to DSM that year.
- Northwest Airlines, UNITED, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Des Moines, IA.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Washington and Des Moines.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to DSM for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 1,208 passengers from IAD to DSM in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Des Moines in 2009 was 90.89%.
- There were 1,545 passengers that flew from Washington to Des Moines in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Kansas City Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Bethany Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kissimmee Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.