to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Aer Lingus operated flights from IAD to DUB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 40,570 seats were available on flights from IAD to DUB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 27,521 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to DUB that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Dublin, Ireland in 2009 was Lufthansa's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Dublin.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to DUB in 2009 was Aer Lingus' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Dublin from Lufthansa is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 330 seats.
- Aer Lingus, Lufthansa offer flights from Washington, DC to Dublin, Ireland.
- Aer Lingus carried a total of 27,227 passengers from IAD to DUB in 2009.
- There were 27,521 passengers that flew from Washington to Dublin in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to DUB for Aer Lingus is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 278 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Dublin in 2009 was 68.2%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)