Book your IAD to DUB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Dublin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and DUB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Dublin with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to DUB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dublin (DUB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dublin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to DUB Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Dublin (IAD to DUB)
- Aer Lingus operated flights from IAD to DUB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 40,570 seats were available on flights from IAD to DUB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 27,521 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to DUB that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Dublin, Ireland in 2009 was Lufthansa's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Dublin.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to DUB in 2009 was Aer Lingus' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Dublin from Lufthansa is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 330 seats.
- Aer Lingus, Lufthansa offer flights from Washington, DC to Dublin, Ireland.
- Aer Lingus carried a total of 27,227 passengers from IAD to DUB in 2009.
- There were 27,521 passengers that flew from Washington to Dublin in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to DUB for Aer Lingus is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 278 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Dublin in 2009 was 68.2%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)