to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from DCA to EVV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Evansville, IN in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Evansville.
- There were 64 passengers that flew from Washington to Evansville in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to EVV in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Evansville from Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- 136 seats were available on flights from DCA to EVV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 64 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to EVV that year.
- Republic Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Washington, DC to Evansville, IN.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 53 passengers from DCA to EVV in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Evansville in 2009 was 41.81%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to EVV for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Barcelona Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Bangkok and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Boothbay Harbor Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.