to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 36 passengers from IAD to VPS in 2009.
- There were 36 passengers that flew from Washington to Fort Walton Beach in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from IAD to VPS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from IAD to VPS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to VPS that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to VPS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Fort Walton Beach, FL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Fort Walton Beach from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Fort Walton Beach in 2009 was 72%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Washington to Fort Walton Beach.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Washington, DC to Fort Walton Beach, FL.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to VPS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Denver Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Plane Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Napa Valley Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.