to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to FWA for American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to FWA in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair. The RJ-700 started flying in 1990.
- 140 seats were available on flights from DCA to FWA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 102 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to FWA that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Washington to Fort Wayne.
- There were 102 passengers that flew from Washington to Fort Wayne in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 102 passengers from DCA to FWA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Fort Wayne in 2009 was 72.86%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Fort Wayne from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- American Eagle offers flights from Washington, DC to Fort Wayne, IN.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Fort Wayne, IN in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle operated flights from DCA to FWA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Milwaukee and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Carmel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kauai Hawaii today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.