Book your IAD to FRA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Frankfurt airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and FRA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Frankfurt Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to FRA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Frankfurt (FRA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Frankfurt on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to FRA Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Frankfurt Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to FRA
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Frankfurt (IAD to FRA)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Washington and Frankfurt.
- UNITED carried a total of 218,903 passengers from IAD to FRA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to FRA for UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Frankfurt in 2009 was 84.98%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Frankfurt from Lufthansa is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 335 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to FRA in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- 394,952 seats were available on flights from IAD to FRA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 340,700 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to FRA that year.
- There were 340,700 passengers that flew from Washington to Frankfurt in 2009.
- UNITED, Lufthansa, American Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Frankfurt, Germany.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Frankfurt, Germany in 2009 was Lufthansa's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Lufthansa operated flights from IAD to FRA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to New York City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Virginia Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Napa Valley Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.