Book your IAD to GVA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Geneva airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and GVA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Cointrin Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to GVA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Geneva (GVA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Geneva on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to GVA Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Cointrin Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to GVA
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Swiss International Air Lines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Geneva (IAD to GVA)
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to GVA in 2009 was UNITED's B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Washington to Geneva.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Geneva, Switzerland in 2009 was UNITED's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED carried a total of 33,655 passengers from IAD to GVA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to GVA for UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- 44,469 seats were available on flights from IAD to GVA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33,655 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to GVA that year.
- There were 33,655 passengers that flew from Washington to Geneva in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Geneva in 2009 was 74.49%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Geneva from UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- UNITED offers flights from Washington, DC to Geneva, Switzerland.
- UNITED operated flights from IAD to GVA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel in Miami you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.