Book your IAD to GCM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to George Town airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and GCM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Owen Roberts Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to GCM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from George Town (GCM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from George Town on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to GCM Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Owen Roberts Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to GCM
|Cayman Airways||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to George Town (IAD to GCM)
- 3,907 seats were available on flights from IAD to GCM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,084 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to GCM that year.
- Cayman Airways carried a total of 1,590 passengers from IAD to GCM in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and George Town.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to George Town, Cayman Islands in 2009 was Cayman Airways' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland operated flights from IAD to GCM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Cayman Airways, Air Greenland offer flights from Washington, DC to George Town, Cayman Islands.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to George Town in 2009 was 61.99%.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to GCM in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to GCM for Cayman Airways is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 121 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and George Town from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- There were 2,084 passengers that flew from Washington to George Town in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Jerusalem and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Haiti Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.