to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to GJT for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Grand Junction in 2009 was 35%.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Washington, DC to Grand Junction, CO.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Washington to Grand Junction.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Grand Junction, CO in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Grand Junction from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 56 passengers from IAD to GJT in 2009.
- There were 56 passengers that flew from Washington to Grand Junction in 2009.
- 160 seats were available on flights from IAD to GJT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 56 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to GJT that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from IAD to GJT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to GJT in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Palm Springs Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Aruba and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including El Paso Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Columbus Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.