Book your DCA to GSO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Greensboro airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and GSO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Piedmont Triad Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to GSO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to GSO Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Piedmont Triad Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to GSO
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Greensboro (DCA to GSO)
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to GSO in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- There were 33,424 passengers that flew from Washington to Greensboro in 2009.
- 52,040 seats were available on flights from DCA to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33,424 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to GSO that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Greensboro from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to GSO for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines, US Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Greensboro, NC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Greensboro in 2009 was 66.65%.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 32,107 passengers from DCA to GSO in 2009.
- US Airways operated flights from DCA to GSO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Washington and Greensboro.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Moab Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cleveland Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.