Book your IAD to GSO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Greensboro airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and GSO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Piedmont Triad Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to GSO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to GSO Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Piedmont Triad Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to GSO
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Greensboro (IAD to GSO)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Greensboro in 2009 was 64.73%.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 37,589 passengers from IAD to GSO in 2009.
- 69,946 seats were available on flights from IAD to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47,678 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to GSO that year.
- There were 47,678 passengers that flew from Washington to Greensboro in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to GSO in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to GSO for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Washington and Greensboro.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Greensboro from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from IAD to GSO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines, American Connection, Gojet Airlines, Delta Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Greensboro, NC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Davenport Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Woodbury Commons you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.