Book your DCA to GSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Greenville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and GSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Greenville Spartanburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to GSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to GSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Greenville Spartanburg Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to GSP
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Greenville (DCA to GSP)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Greenville in 2009 was 57.31%.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 14,646 passengers from DCA to GSP in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to GSP for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 15,176 passengers that flew from Washington to Greenville in 2009.
- 30,972 seats were available on flights from DCA to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,176 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to GSP that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to GSP in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from DCA to GSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Washington and Greenville.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Greenville from US Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Air Wisconsin, US Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Greenville, SC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Palm Desert Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Whistler Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.