Book your DCA to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to BDL Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Bradley Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to BDL
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Hartford (DCA to BDL)
- US Airways carried a total of 46,490 passengers from DCA to BDL in 2009.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Hartford.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Hartford is 313 miles.
- US Airways, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin, American Eagle, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Hartford, CT.
- Flight #1198, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 42 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Hartford.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Washington to Hartford.
- There were 87,588 passengers that flew from Washington to Hartford in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Hartford from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to BDL in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The shortest flight between DCA and BDL takes about 51 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Hartford, CT in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 140,722 seats were available on flights from DCA to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 87,588 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to BDL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Hartford in 2009 was 60.49%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to BDL for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Hartford, CT takes about 51 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Washington and Hartford.
- US Airways operated flights from DCA to BDL using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)