Book your IAD to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to BDL Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Bradley Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to BDL
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Hartford (IAD to BDL)
- The shortest flight between IAD and BDL takes about 52 minutes.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Hartford, CT takes about 52 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Hartford, CT in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- There were 115,241 passengers that flew from Washington to Hartford in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Hartford is 326 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to BDL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Hartford.
- UNITED, Shuttle America, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Freedom Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Hartford, CT.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Hartford in 2009 was 77.8%.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Washington and Hartford.
- UNITED operated flights from IAD to BDL using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 152,745 seats were available on flights from IAD to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 115,241 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to BDL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to BDL for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 33 seats.
- UNITED, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Washington to Hartford.
- Flight #440, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 42 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Hartford.
- UNITED carried a total of 61,617 passengers from IAD to BDL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Hartford from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)