Book your DCA to HSV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Huntsville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and HSV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Huntsville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to HSV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Huntsville (HSV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Huntsville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to HSV Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Huntsville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to HSV
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Huntsville (DCA to HSV)
- Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Comair, Midwest Airlines, US Airways, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Washington, DC to Huntsville, AL.
- Comair operated flights from DCA to HSV using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #5080, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Huntsville.
- The shortest flight between DCA and HSV takes about 90 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Huntsville in 2009 was 55.38%.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Huntsville, AL takes about 94 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair operate the shortest flights from Washington to Huntsville.
- There were 49,827 passengers that flew from Washington to Huntsville in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Washington and Huntsville.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Huntsville is 613 miles.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 17,511 passengers from DCA to HSV in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Huntsville.
- 88,219 seats were available on flights from DCA to HSV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,827 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to HSV that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Huntsville, AL in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to HSV in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Huntsville from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to HSV for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Orlando Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Virginia Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.