Book your DCA to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to IND Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Indianapolis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to IND
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Indianapolis (DCA to IND)
- The shortest flight between DCA and IND takes about 74 minutes.
- 165,518 seats were available on flights from DCA to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 105,070 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to IND that year.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Indianapolis.
- Republic Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Midwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Comair, Air Wisconsin, UNITED, Atlantic Southeast, American Airlines, American Eagle, Frontier, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Indianapolis, IN.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to IND in 2009 was Frontier's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 12 airline companies operating between Washington and Indianapolis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Indianapolis in 2009 was 62.69%.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 39,116 passengers from DCA to IND in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Indianapolis is 499 miles.
- UNITED operated flights from DCA to IND using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #5089, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Indianapolis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to IND for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlines, Comair operate the shortest flights from Washington to Indianapolis.
- There were 105,070 passengers that flew from Washington to Indianapolis in 2009.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Indianapolis, IN takes about 81 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Indianapolis from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Toledo Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Shanghai and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Palm Desert Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.