Book your IAD to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to IND Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Indianapolis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to IND
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Indianapolis (IAD to IND)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to IND for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Shuttle America carried a total of 47,829 passengers from IAD to IND in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Indianapolis.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Washington and Indianapolis.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Washington to Indianapolis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Indianapolis from UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 244 seats.
- Flight #7327, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 24 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Indianapolis.
- 94,630 seats were available on flights from IAD to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 66,622 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to IND that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between IAD and IND takes about 75 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Indianapolis is 476 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to IND in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Indianapolis, IN takes about 75 minutes.
- Air Greenland operated flights from IAD to IND using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Indianapolis in 2009 was 76.74%.
- Shuttle America, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, UNITED, Northwest Airlines, AirTran Airways, American Connection offer flights from Washington, DC to Indianapolis, IN.
- There were 66,622 passengers that flew from Washington to Indianapolis in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Cape Cod? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Aspen and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Estes Park Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.