Book your DCA to JAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Jacksonville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and JAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Jacksonville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to JAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Jacksonville (JAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jacksonville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to JAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Jacksonville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to JAX
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Jacksonville (DCA to JAX)
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Jacksonville is 634 miles.
- The shortest flight between DCA and JAX takes about 97 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Jacksonville in 2009 was 75.1%.
- US Airways operated flights from DCA to JAX using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Jacksonville from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Washington to Jacksonville.
- 131,142 seats were available on flights from DCA to JAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 98,194 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to JAX that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Jacksonville, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 54,557 passengers from DCA to JAX in 2009.
- Flight #1083, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Jacksonville.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to JAX in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- There were 98,194 passengers that flew from Washington to Jacksonville in 2009.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Jacksonville, FL takes about 97 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Washington and Jacksonville.
- US Airways, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Washington, DC to Jacksonville, FL.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Jacksonville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to JAX for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Savannah Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Puerto Vallarta and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Boothbay Harbor Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.